Friday, June 12, 2009

First Landing

11th June 2009

Today is my first flight after 2 weeks back to Kuala Lumpur.
I guess I have forgotten how to control an aircraft and some other checks. I was so nervous when I saw the instructor, he was sitting inside the aircraft with his sun glasses and cap.
Instructor: You enjoy holidays huh ?
Me: Definately Sir..
Instructor: Today would be you first flight after your 2 weeks of holidays, but I'm going holiday tomorrow. Haha..
I jumped into the aircraft after plucked in my headset..
Took off the aircraft ad I did before, but I did it badly this time..I guess because of the strong crosswind blowing across and it is hard to maintain centerline during the roll.
After an hour of training, he told me he would let me to do the landing but he will of course has the control if any emergency.
I've landed it without his helps and I have bounced the aircraft twice before the aircraft securely landed..He did not scold me but praised me did a very good job, because I know the way to bring the aircraft back to centerline during approach.
Hopefully it would not bounces again next time..I will try my very best everyone.

Safe Flying .

3 comments:

  1. you become a pilot already o?
    or still on training for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in training..Hopefully can graduate earlier and get a job soon ^^

    ReplyDelete