Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Flight

5th May 2009:

My first flight that I've never imagine which I could ever had.
It was fun, you will never experience that feeling of controlling an aircraft by yourself which is really impressive, unless you are a pilot of course.
You are the man who is flying it, you are no longer a passenger who is sitting on his seat with the seat belt fasten and shivering during the roll or land, even during the whole flight?
He (instructor) first brought me up to 1000ft and let me tried on the straight and level of a flight, my hand was shivering when it was on the joystick. He wanted me to maintain straight and level for a moment then only he took over again.
It is a familiarization flight which designed for cadets to accommodate themselves for serveral attitudes of an aircraft so that they would not feel dizzy and nausea for the rest of their life while they are flying next time but some of the cadets do feel dizzy and nausea or airsickness for quite sometime and yet, it is a flight to introduce them how they would feel when they are flying an aircraft.
Anyway, it was totally different from what I've thought it would be. You will feel different from flying with a huge airliner and a small little kite.

Safe Flying .

No comments:

Post a Comment