Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cleared first Solo ^0^



26th June 2009, Friday

I was arranged to fly at 10.30am, the first student for today to fly 9M-BEN ( Eagle 150-B ).
After refueling and 360 degree check to her, I jumped in and get the ATIS for today.
After flying for few circuits, He asked me to land and taxi back to the apron.
Instructor: Okey, seems like you're safe to fly alone huh? Just go for your first solo when you're ready to do it okey? Your callsign would be Golden 09S. (S= 1st Solo)
My first Solo .... YES !!
The flying experience.... no more instructor beside me.. Hehehe...
ATC has cleared all the traffic, asking them to hold at different position...
Golden 307, request rejoin to land .. ( stupid Brian Foo , purposely want to disturb me. But he was asked to hold at downwind )
ATC: Golden 09S would you like to use rwy 35 ?
Me: Negative, Golden 09S.
ATC: Golden 09S,Wind is tailwind 10kts for rwy 17.
Me: Affirmed, I'll use rwy 35. Golden 09S.
While lining up rwy 35 full backtrack, the feeling of happiness which I can't explain..
ATC: Golden 09S, ready?
Me: Ready, Golden 09S
ATC:Golden 09S, Left turn out for rwy 35, cleared to take-off.
Me: Left turn out for rwy 35 cleared to take-off, Golden 09S.
The aircraft got airborned earlier than I expected, should be because of him...my instructor. Who is like 2X of me .. Blek >,<
Thanks to Brian Foo who wish me( Good Luck, Yip Choon Wai ) through the radio call.
Thanks to those who gave me a royal bath with engine oil too....
Thanks to Capt. Chow for giving me approval to use Rwy 35.

Safe Flying.

4 comments:

  1. yay...congratez...
    n everyone does know tat ur instructor fall on u huh! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz....watch ur mouth wai...if he sees ur blog....fuiyor.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oink...u purposely stand among the short is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. proud of u. keep the spirit alive, u'll catch that shooting star.

    ReplyDelete