Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Special Entry For You

I'm back to Bintulu again, saying bye with everyone in Kuala Lumpur is kind of hard and sad. Because I am sure I am going to get a badly homesick.
As everyone who really knows me well, I am a mommy boy, I love to stay with my family.
There is once my dear who had ever told me, be balanced to the other family, I couldn't be so selfish that only sticking with my family members but forget about the other family members that my dear has. It is true !! I am too selfish, because I wanted you to become one of my family member so badly but I have forgotten about your family.
I miss my family and I know how deep is your misses toward them too.
Thanks for the understanding that you used to have on me, thanks for everything that you have done on me and my family. Thanks for loving me so so much... T.T
You are the best that I have ever met.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment