Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meaningful And Warm Break

This long break was filled with happiness and laughter.
First, I could spend more times with my family and all my beloved friends. Second, I could make it to my cousin sister's wedding. Third, the visit of my Hong Kong friends and we went to Lang Tengah Island together. Forth, went to "Qing Ming" with my family together with the busybody Danny. Fifth, celebrated Danny's 22 year old birthday. Sixth, Had a nice dinner with my family and friends as a birthday celebration for me and my belove twin.

Here's the photos that the laughter and happiness which captured.

Me, my cousin sister and my lovely mommy




My dearest buddy, Danny.



A miniature Airbus A380 Malaysia Airlines from my Hong Kong god sister.



Lomo Smena 8M from Mag-gie, my best friend
Wanted to buy for very long, but it's hard to get and finally I have got it. Thanks^^


As a busybody in Danny's final assignment photo shooting.

Thanks Danny for the Wester Digital external hard disk...really thank you for giving me that, appreciate it so so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment