Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lang Tengah

About the orange colour waterproof camera, I have bought another one but in green colour this time,because It can captures great pictures.
I really like the quality of the images although it is super cheap.
Anyway, Lang Tengah is a great place to go.. I love the resort that I have stayed for 3 days, but do you know why I like the resort so much? Because we have 2 private beaches, 2 swimming pool, and the most important thing is that all the guests staying there are foreigner, so I felt like I am having a vacation in Europe. Hahaha....
Let show you guys some of the pictures of Lang Tengah Island.

The Resort: d'coconut picture from the internet


The super great view of swimming pool picture from the internet


Me


Underwater View


Underwater View II


Underwater View III


Underwater View IV

This Island is seldom visited by Malaysian, because they would choose Redang Island but for those foreigners would rather choose Lang Tengah.

1 comment: