Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Penang And Langkawi Trips =3=



































17th August - 22nd September 2009

Long awaited trip for me and friends..
The first stop was Penang and Sungai Petani, the next was langkawi and eventually back to Sungai Petani.
It was a really nice trip, I guess because I've never been to Langkawi? That is why I felt great when I was there..The sea looks blue and green, the contrast of the clouds with the stunning blue sky was really nice.
Foods were delicious and the hotel we've spent two nights were really comfortable and the phenomenon there was so romantic, especially the toilet with a glass surrounded shower space and a bath tub..
Looking out from the room windows, a swimming poor and the great sea view can be seen.
Rented a Totota Vios as our daily transportation, rounded the Langkawi island with a map as our guide.
Black Sand Beach was my favourite beach among the others because of its scenery, imagine the very clear sea water with the black sanded beach !
Let's discover the stories by looking at those photographs that we have taken during these trip.

1 comment: