Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Am A Private Pilot License Holder

29th July 2009

Today was my Private Pilot License progress test, which was really scary and made me felt extremely nervous.
I was suppose to fly 9M-BEX, but the aircraft has been taken by one of my batchmate.
So, I was forced to fly 9M-BDP that I flown once one day before my test.
After getting airborned, the Examiner and I heard a weird sound which came from the back from the aircraft, after getting done with all the exercises. I did my steep turn and max rate turn at just 500ft that was really close to the group.
He is a military trained pilot, he shown me some of the acrobatic flying skills, Loops, changing 180 degree of direction in the shortest time... It was FUN FUN and FUN.
You will never experience it unless you are so lucky like I did.
Finally, I've landed....the weird sound that came from the back was because..THE FUEL TANK CAP has been dropped out since the moment of getting airborned.
It's not my fault, I've closed it as the way that the engineer told me to...
I've discuss it with the engineer the day before, but he told me it should be alright.
Luckily, the fuel doesn't finish flowing out to the air while doing sloop and other exercises..Captain Chow the examiner doesn't blame me about that because I've told the engineer the earliest time after I've got to know that the Fuel Tank Cap doesn't works well.
Waited for the result for so long, Capt. Chow purposely wanted me to wait, so that I might feel nervous.. I kept asking him the result and he replied : You will never give up to know, aren't you..
Finally, waited from 2.20pm-6:00pm....Capt. Chow: It was a nice flight, Well Done , or you still want me to say you pass ?
Haha...Funny him....
Oh Mama....I've paseed it, I'm officially a pilot....
I want to fly you all over the whole...

Mr. Pilot Yip Choon Wai

6 comments:

  1. Congratz Mr.Pilot,Dream Came True....Next Target,Captain Yip^^
    "Welcome on board,this is your captain yip choon wai speaking"

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation uncle wai
    see i told u.. ull b fine for the test
    proud of u uncle wai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey long way to go....anywya if u wnt to fly ur friend around make sure u ask them to buy ticket 1st wo...otherwise later get into trouble with security...keke....

    ReplyDelete