Friday, July 3, 2009

Crash




2nd July 2009

Today was a really bad day for flying, I went to the training area and suppose to go for my First Solo in Training area, who knows one of the captain grabbed the aircraft and went up to the sky. So I was forced to wait for another hour.
Whithin that hour, I went back to the college cafeteria to have my lunch with Brian.
After lunch, we headed back to the airport for my flying.
I saw some of the airport workers were looking at the threshold ( the beginning portion of the runway for landing ) and I saw a car was on the runway, at first I thought the runway is under inspection. But, when Brian and I went nearer, we saw an Cessna 172 has been pulled to the side of the runway with a group of cars and people,
we know that something had happened within the last few minutes.
The Malaysia Airlines B737 was supposed to depart at LMT 1410, and then It delayed the flight until the runway is clear for usage.
Hopefully, everyone can fly safely...

Safe Flying.

2 comments:

  1. oh lord, tat's terrifying.. better bkful all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one flare too high already ,sure bounce many time only the aircraft crash like that.....otherwise is never flare....

    ReplyDelete