Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've Got My 'Airlines Transport Pilot License' (ATPL) Result

Here it comes.... Waited for 3 weeks and the result for my ATPL is finally out.
Studied so hard for that particular 6 subjects in such a short period (2.5months), imagine how hard do I need to study just to finish 7 books for 6 subjects in 2.5months.
My daily routine was:
6.00am: Wake up and get ready for classes
7.30am: Lousy breakfast
8.15am: Classes
10.15am: 30 mins break which used for doing revision
10.45am: Classes
12.45pm: Disgusting lunch
1.10pm: Start doing revision
2.00pm: Classes
5.00pm: On the way home
5.30pm: Jog/Play Ping-Pong and shower
6.30pm: Most TERRIBLE meal of the day
7.00pm: Revision
12.00am: Finally my resting time

This was what I did during my ground school life, It was super tensed and exhausting.
My eyes became redness while I used to study too hard.
Eventually, I've done all my ground school...Hooray..
This is my result, the passing marks for piloting course set by the Civil Aviation Authority is 75 marks.

Radio Aids: 89
Instruments: 83
Flight Planning: 94
Navigation: 90
Meteorology Theory: 83
meteorology Practical: 94

4 comments:

  1. your results are very good wat..
    so..what are you doing after this?

    started SIM training ?
    something like this..
    haha...i guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gin and Hong
    Gin: Send me an invitation to read your blog leh -.-

    Hong: The results were so so only, but I'm satisfied with it...I thought I will fail one or two of the paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Your results were flying colours! :D Good luck in your piloting! :)

    ReplyDelete