Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thusday Morning 9:00am

Have been awhile that I did not write any entry here huh?
People might be thinking that why does this fellow like to write in English but sometimes in Chinese?
Actually It depends on the mood of the day that I was having.
The weather seems bad today morning, the skies covered by a very thick layer of cloud.
I think the cloud ceiling is only a thousand feet or more. The wind is blowing strongly, staking out and looking at the skies, I miss home and I miss everyone who is distance apart from me.
Silently, the rain start falling on the floor, smoothly and secretly by the time I turned back and look up to the sky.
I can hear the leaves clapping their hands and the rain has start falling..Not too much, just like the shower.
Listening to the Jazz music and watching the rain..
You are my only one, my family and you.

Rainy day

No comments:

Post a Comment